Portable Hydrographic System, M3 Sonar®
The M3 Sonar® PHS is a powerful, affordable, entry level turn-key survey system. M3 Sonar PHS features an incredibly small multibeam sonar head and convenient top-side interface unit including a commercial laptop.
Special rack mounts are not required. M3 Sonar PHS delivers excellent quality data at very low cost of ownership. It is designed for rapid installation, operation and removal using vessels of opportunity.
- Provides clean, accurate data at low cost
- Fast, easy setup and take-down
- Preconfigured survey acquisition and processing software
- Imaging records and 3D bathymetric datasets in one Sonar Head
- Compact and integrated INS/GNSS System
- ZDA/1PPS time synchronization
- Real-time sound speed measurement at transducer
- IP56-rated splash-proof Interface Unit
- Repeatable deployment Pole Mount with safety breakaway
- IHO compliance to Special Order and 1A
When it comes to a purchasing decision, a low cost of ownership, reliable data, and ease of use are of paramount importance to our customers. There are few comparable hydrographic systems on the market that can match our price and quality while providing the global customer support of our world-class KONGSBERG brand. Customers can also rest easy knowing that little technical expertise is required in installing and using our system. No permanent modifications need to be made to a vessel of opportunity, such as drilling holes in the hull or installing special rack mounts.
- Engineering inspection of marine structures in ports and harbours
- Dams and water intake inspections
- Bridge pier and dock inspections
- Shallow water surveys
- Outfalls and pipe inspections
- Pipeline surveys
- Dredge monitoring