THESE ARE THE KEY FACTS ABOUT THE SIMRAD ME70 SCIENTIFIC MULTIBEAM ECHO SOUNDER
- The Simrad ME70 operates in the 70 to 120 kHz frequency range.
- The Simrad ME70 provides an adjustable acoustic fan containing 3 to 45 stabilized beams.
- All beams can be configured as split beams.
- Calibration software included.
- Minimum beam opening is 2° depending on operational frequency and steering.
- 140° maximum total swath width.
- The athwartship centre angle of the fan can be adjusted from +45° to -45°.
- Minimum acquisition depth is less than 1 m below the transducer depending on beam mode configuration.
- Sidelobe levels and beam interleakage are adjustable from -35 to -70 dB depending on beamwidth and frequency configuration.