CO2 FT – Carbon dioxide sensor for flow-through applications
Individual 'in-situ' calibration
All sensors are individually calibrated using a water tank which simulates the deployment temperature. A proven reference flow through system is used to verify the CO2 partial pressures in the calibration tank. High quality standard gases are used to calibrate the reference system before and after every sensor calibration. This process ensures that the CONTROS HydroC® CO2 sensors achieve excellent short and long term accuracy.
Water is pumped through the flow head of the CONTROS HydroC® CO2 FT sensor. Dissolved gases diffuse through a cus¬tom made thin film composite membrane into the internal gas circuit leading to a detector chamber, where the partial pressure of CO2 is determined by means of IR absorption spectrometry. Concentration dependent IR light intensities are converted into the output signal from calibration coefficients stored in firmware and data from additional sensors within the gas circuit.
- High accuracy
- Fast response time
- Long-term maintenance interval of 12 months
- Long-term deployment capability
- 'Plug & Play' principle; all required cables, connectors and software are included
- The CONTROS HydroC ® technology has a track record in peer-reviewed scientific publications
- Range/Full-scale can be user-configured
- Data logger
- Easy deployment together with a CONTROS HydroFlash ® O 2