GPS transponder - Seatrack 220/320
The Seatrack 220/320 represents a new generation GPS transponder used in 3D and vertical seismic surveys for streamer tailbuoy / gunfloat positioning, as well as marine operations such as barge management, and vessel traffic monitoring. It includes a 12-channel, high-performance GPS receiver, a synthesized UHF radio, antennas and a communication computer packaged in a robust, self-contained unit.
GPS transponder applications
GPS data is collected and transmitted to the vessel by the internal UHF radio or a communication line. Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) is used for multiple unit transmission at a common frequency. Seatrack 220 is developed for tailbuoy operation while the even more robust Seatrack 320 is design to resist the extreme shocks at a gunfloat.
- Rugged GPS transponder with integrated GPS and UHF antenna
- High accuracy relative GPS solution using code and carrier phase data
- Transmission of GPS data to vessel via UHF radio or cable
- TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access) functionality for multiple units using a single UHF frequency
- Remotely configurable
- Continuous voltage monitoring
- Power efficient
- Up to 3 serial I/O ports for interface to other equipment
- Up to 2 relay outputs for control of external equipment
- One year hardware warranty
Services and support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.