Simrad 38/200 Combi C
Simrad 38/200 Combi C is a 38 and 200 kHz dual frequency single beam transducer
The Simrad 38/200 Combi C transducer combines two transducers and one temperature sensor in a single housing. It is designed with a streamlined shape for hull mounting on small vessels.
- Fish finding echo sounder
Key technical specifications
Note that the specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 38 and 200 kHz
- 38 kHz longitudinal: 13°
- 38 kHz transverse: 21°
- 200 kHz longitudinal: 7°
- 200 kHz transverse: 7°
- Maximum pulse power input: 1000 W
- Maximum continuous power input: 10 W
- Maximum transducer depth: 20 m
- Cable length: 10 m
- Weight with cable: 6.5 kg
- Physical dimensions:
- Length: 430 mm
- Width: 138 mm
Note! The transducer cable must not be exposed to oil or other petroleum fluids.