Simrad 18-11 is a 18 kHz single beam echo sounder transducer
The Simrad 18-11 is a large, single beam transducer with a relatively narrow beam. It is ideal for use in ocean depth measurements to a maximum water depth of 7000 m.
- Hydrographic echo sounders
Key technical specifications
Note that the specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 18 kHz
- Circular beamwidth: 11 ±2°
- Maximum pulse power input: 2000 W
- Maximum continuous power input: 100 W
- Maximum transducer depth: 50 m
- Cable length: 20 m
- Weight with cable: 85 kg
- Physical dimensions:
- Diameter: 625 mm
- Height: 175 mm