Simrad ES80 Processor Unit
The Processor Unit is a rugged low power computer designed and certified for maritime and offshore applications. The computer is based on an Intel® Core™ i7 Ultra Low Voltage CPU, SSD storage with no rotational parts and up to 16GB DDR3 memory. This allows a fan-less minimalistic design with low power consumption. The computer is provided with Windows® 10 operating system.
The following interface capabilities are provided:
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet
- Serial line
- DVI-I and DVI-D display adapters
- 5x USB
- Audio input and output
The Processor Unit is powerd by 115-230 Vac. No external power supply is required.
Key technical specifications
- Dimensions: Width 250 mm, Height 58 mm, Depth 166 mm
- Weight: 3kg
- Operating temperature range: -10 to +55°C (tested for -25 to +70°C)
- Storage temperature range: -25 to +75°C
- Humidity: Operating: 95%@40C (non-condensing)
- Ingress protection: IP22
- Approvals and certifications: CE, IACS E10, IEC 60945
- Housing: Extruded and painted aluminum
Note that these specifications can be change without prior warning.