Gyro Compass MGC R1
The MGC R1 COMPASS system is IMO type approved as a gyro compass for navigation purposes for use together with a heading and bearing repeater. Very high reliability is achieved by using Ring Laser Gyros with no rotational or mechanical wear-out parts.
The system can be operated as an inertial navigation system as well as a gyro compass with output of position and heading. Linear position and velocity measurements can then be output in up to four different points on the vessel.
• 0.05° roll and pitch accuracy
• 0.2° heading accuracy GNSS aided
• No rotational or mechanical wear-out parts
• Outputs on RS-422 and Ethernet
• High output data rate (200 Hz).
• Small size, light weight and low power consumption
• IMO type approved
• Each MGC delivered with Calibration Certificate
• Selectable communication protocols in the configuration software
Services and support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.