Copernicus Sentinel Systems
Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace provides remote sensing satellite ground stations including antenna,demodulator, baseband processing, Level-0, Level-1, applications processing, archiving and Web catalogue. Stations are either single mission terminals or multi mission to support a range of satellites such as Sentinel, EOS, DMC and others.
MEOS™ Polar Ground Station
We have provided Sentinel Core Ground Station equipment (MEOS™ HRDFEP, MEOS™ Control and MEOS™ NAS) operational At SvalSat in Svalbard, Matera in Italy, Maspalomas at the Canary Island and Inuvik in Canada, capturing all Sentinel-1, Sentinel-2 and Sentinel-3 data and distributing it safely to their pick-up points in parallel to data acquisition.
The MEOS™ S-1 CGS
Collaborative Ground Segment (CGS) for reception and processing of Sentinel-1 data andf is a multi-computer processing suite that provides Sentinel-1 products in near real-time.
- Fast and full featured S-1 CollGS functionality.
- Saves operation costs by automation.
- Supports priority L1-processing for near real-time demands.
- Field expandable capacity and functionality.
- Supports the official ESA IPF, including L1 slicing and assembly.
- Provides S-1 L0 standard and slice products.
- Optimized for near real-time services.
- Supports filtered NRT-distribution from MEOS™ HRDFEP.
For detailed specification, please download the MEOS™ SENTINEL CollGS datasheet.