UHF IP broadband radio UM600
The UM600 high capacity UHF radio ensures reliable transfer of C4I and sensor data within the tactical environment.
The UM600 high capacity UHF radio supports tactical operations in mobile platforms. High data throughput is ensures with a transmission range suited for vehicles at the tactical edge of an operation.
UM600 has full router functionality including multi-hop features ensuring that data is reaching its destination correct and timely.
UM600 can support up to 2.5 Mbit/s. For harsh operational environment the radio is optimized at a data rate of 900 kbit/s.
UM600 can be configured to operate in a mixed TDMA mode supporting a number of voice channels as well as guaranteed access for time critical data. This mode is the optimum choice for handling all communication needs within e.g. an 8x8 Company.
- Up to 2.5 Mbit/s
- Dual audio channel
- Ad-hoc, fully automatic multi-hop capabilities (MANET)
- Managed through web, SNMP or CMS
- Embedded AES256 encryption, no need for external encryption
- Through Software Defined Radio (SDR) the waveform can be optimized to fit the application
- Fully integrated with Kongsberg CMS management system
- RF characteristics:
- Frequency range: 225-400 MHz
- RF Bandwidth: up to 5 MHz
- Output power: up to 5 W
- 1 LAN @ 100 Mbit/s
- Military ODU connectors
- Operating temperature: -35oC to +55oC
- Environment: MIL-STD 810
- EMC: MIL-STD 461
- Weight: 1.55 kg
- Dimensions (H/W/D): 40mm x 245mm x 138mm
- Input voltage: 19-32 VDC through PMU
- Power consumption: 35 W