After the successful completion of the course, the participant should be able to;
- Understand the K-Bridge ECDIS system overview
- Operate the system with all available functions in order to navigate safely under all conditions
- Explain the system’s menu structure
- Explain and utilize the system’s display setup
- Set safety values
- Recognize alarm and malfunction indicators and actions to be taken
- Planning and validating routes
- Monitor routes on the system
- Change over to backup systems Install and update charts and licenses
Navigating (Deck) Officers.
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION
ECDIS Familiarisation e-Learning Course
If any questions regarding ECDIS E-Learning please contact
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT ENROLLMENT MUST BE DONE BY YOUR COMPANY AND THE COURSE REQUIRES WINDOWS(PC).
SELF SPONSORED PARTICIPANTS WILL NOT BE GIVEN ACCESS TO THE COURSE.