Position, attitude, time and heading sensors - Seapath
We offer two product ranges for hydro acoustic positioning and seabed mapping within our Seapath family, each tailored to meet different market needs, while delivering the same outstanding results.
Precision, reliability and performance are precursors for success when undertaking complex operations, in demanding environments. The market proven Seapath 300 series of Heading, Attitude and Positioning sensors pinpoint and utilise the optimal combination of GNSS (GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou) signals and inertial measurements to provide high quality results for applications including hydrographic surveying, dredging, oceanographic research, seismic work and offshore construction. With state-of-the-art software and processing algorithms, the Seapath 300 family provides users with the capacity to map the seafloor, and unlock opportunity, like never before.
The Seapath 130 series offers a fast track solution that delivers the accuracy of the Seapath 300 family in a package that is flexible, convenient and simple to install. Utilising the same innovative technology as its sister range, Seapath 130 blends precision with portability, making it an ideal companion for a broad range of applications and surveying vessels where fast deployment and quality results are key criteria for success.
- Seapath™ 130 (3/H/5/5+) – Compact and robust integrated INS/GNSS system
- Seapath™ 320-5 / 320 5+ - Utilising both GLONASS and GPS for increased availability with inertial technology (MRU 5/MRU5+).
- Seapath™ 380 (3/H/5/5+) - GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou for increased availability and Motion Reference Unit (MRU).
- Seapath™ 380 R2 /380 R3 - GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou for increased availability and Motion Gyro Compass (MGC).
- Seapath™ OEM for embedded solutions (GPS/GLO/GAL/BDS) and miniMRU.
Services et support
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.