cNODE Maxi - Transponder
The largest members of the cNODE® transponder family.
Typical applications utilising the Maxi transponder as a DP reference solution and for subsea construction operations.
The cNODE Maxi design is very modular and covers a large range of applications with its variety of different transducers, internal and external sensors, housing materials and other add-on functions.
New configurations and software can easliy be downloaded from the Transponder Test and Configuration unit (TTC30) without opening the transponder.
The floating collar and release design make the launch/recovery operation safe and easy. Spare parts for cNODE are based on the main modules.
- Operates together with HiPAP®, µPAP and cPAP®
- Compatible with Cymbal® acoustic protocol for
positioning and data link
- SSBL positioning
- LBL positioning
- Range measurement between transponders (typical, 1 σ
— Range accuracy: 0.02 m
— Repeatability: 0.01 m
- Acoustic data link for command and data transfer
- Internal tilt sensor ± 90°; accuracy ± 2°
- External connector for transponder configuration and software
update via serial line (TTC30)
- Modular design such that the transducer, transponder
electronics, battery pack and optional add-ons can be
Services et support
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.