APOS Survey - Surveyor's independent Operator Station for HiPAP
APOS Survey has been developed to provide a cost effective solution for subsea survey and construction operations, making it possible for the surveyor to utilise a vessel's HiPAP system. Acoustic interrogations are interleaved or run simultaneously with the DP system updates, without making changes to the vessel’s APOS software or installation parameters.
APOS Survey offers full LBL and SSBL, quicker mobilisation times and is designed for both permanent and temporary installation on vessels. The software communicates directly with the HiPAP transceiver, enabling the surveyor to operate independently of the bridge. The software safely integrates into the vessels HiPAP system through a high speed, optically-isolated, serial connection to maintain independence from the vessel's Dynamic Positioning (DP) network, and removes restrictions normally associated with operating a HiPAP system for subsea survey purposes.
The surveyor can interface local survey grade sensors, IMU, GYRO and GNNS, set up lever arms and load velocity profiles independently of the vessel, unlocking the full potential of HiPAP. The cPAP LBL transceiver for ROV positioning and portable HiPAP transceivers are easily interfaced, providing flexibility for a full range of operations. Both the vessels APOS and APOS Survey can compute position off the same SSBL transponders with independent calculation. HiPAP transducer alignment for both the vessel and APOS Survey system can be run simultaneously.
- APOS Survey OS version 6 or later
- Select which of the vessels HiPAP transducers are available for survey
- Opto isolated serial interface allows a secure connection to the vessel’s HiPAP
- Use vessels or local survey sensors (GNSS MRU, Gyro)
- Configuration of lever arms and offsets independent of the vessel
- Cymbal digital acoustics (500+ channels)
- Positioning modes: SSBL Fast Track, LBL & Sparse LBL
- SSBL Alignment and LBL boxin calibration
- Blue Marble Geodetic Library
- Interfaces to Subsea HAIN and cPAP LBL ROV Transceiver
- Interface ROV pressure and sound velocity sensors
- Industry standard and propriety NMEA telegrams to HiPAP
- Type-approved by ABS, BV, CCS, DNV, GL, KR, LR, NKK, PRS and RINA
- Tested against IACS Unified Requirements E10 and IEC 60945
- 8 Port serial card; 4 x RS-232 and 4 x RS-422/485
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 128 GB SSD drive, DVD-RW
- 110 - 240 V AC
Connecting to vessel's apos computer
- MOXA NPort 5450I Ethernet to Serial Converter
- Delivered separately to be loaded into the vessel's APOS computer
Services et support
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.