You now have the opportunity as a Software Developer to join our mission. Kongsberg Maritime delivers hundreds and supports thousands of control systems every year. We improve Kongsberg Maritimes competitive force by digitalizing the production, commissioning and service of control systems. We do this by analyzing the business demand, develop new digital solutions and ensure lasting improvements. If you prefer creating small things, in a short time, together with end users you may be the candidate we are looking for!
You will be a part of the division Integrated Solutions who is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Electro products and solutions. Since the development of the first Dynamic Positioning system in the 1970's, Kongsberg Maritime has always been in the forefront of developing leading Automation and Bridge Systems, and the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for maintaining and further developing that substantial legacy.
You will join us in a time when digital innovation is the key success factor, and we want you to help us shape this journey.
- Understand Kongsberg Maritime business by collaboration with end users
- Contribute to the whole development process with our full stack of technology
- Improve the business by aiding end users to utilize your latest creation
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with software development is an advantage/preferrable
You are able to
- Prefer creating small things, in a short time, with a small team
- Welcome user feedback as a source of insight
- Understand SW engineering as a craftsmanship
- Gravitate towards cloud computing, SOA, ASP.NET and C#
Point of contact
Filip Svilaas, Director product engineering & tools, firstname.lastname@example.org
- A professional SW engineering community with an intense user focus
- Collective leadership and self-organizing teams
- An endless stream of opportunities to challenge yourself
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis