Front End/UI Developer
Inspired by people, what technology can make possible, and the green shift?
Join our high caliber Digital Energy team as a Front End/UI Developer!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil & gas, and utilities industries. We are now looking for extra ordinary individuals to join our Digital Energy team, working on developing and designing the technology of tomorrow.
- Do you want to play an active role in the development of the technical properties and user experience of digital twins?
- Do you want to work with a product that can impact large and important sectors such as oil & gas?
- Do you have a passion for your field of work and look for your next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you!
At Kongsberg Digital we aim to change things for the better. In 5 years, we have experienced strong growth by providing next generation software to our customers. By being a creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, energy and utilities we reinvent the way people work, and aim to make a safer and healthier planet for all of us.
We are now looking for a new colleague who has a design mindset and an interest in coding. In this role you will contribute to designing and developing our world-class product, Kognitwin®, which is changing how the industries operate as we speak. You will be part of a cross-functional team with product managers, designers, and other developers who together "own" the product. You will be involved in all stages of product development, from early ideation to continuous improvement of apps in use, and together we will write the next chapter of digitalization.
You will get the opportunity to:
- Be involved with development, quality assurance and documentation of central functions in Kognitwin
- Build the interactive data visualization and data interfaces using web technologies
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work closely with the UX, UI and product teams to ensure optimal user experience
- Have an impact on the products that are being developed and put into use
- Design, develop, visualize, conceptualize, prototype and test solutions
- Do R&D and explore innovative yet, intuitive ways to visualize and interact with contextualized data
Who are you?
You are intrigued by what technology can make possible, and you enjoy working in an organization where expectations are high, and where the reward is personal development and career opportunities in an agile environment. If you enjoy challenges and the opportunity to take your skills and energy to a new industry, we believe we can provide you with an exciting step in your career path.
Do you have:
- Higher relevant education on a Bachelor´s or Master´s level
- Experience with TypeScript, Angular, HTML, CSS, SCSS and NoSQL, or equivalent
- A passion for diving deep into the code, and at the same time focus on the user experience
- Ability to understand user needs, and advanced technology
- Strong conceptual and visual problem-solving skills, and an interest in data visualization
- A collaborative and team-oriented approach to product development
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
Here at KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply through Linkedin:https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3144463441/?capColoOverride=true
You will receive feedback on your application in August