K-Bridge Operator Course incl. ECDIS Fam.
After the successful completion of the course, the participant should be able to:
- Explain the basic functionality of the K-Bridge system
- Operate the K-Bridge integrated navigation system
- Use the system in a safe and efficient mode
- Understand the K-Bridge system overview
- Operate the system with all available functions in order to navigate safely under all conditions
- Explain the system's menu structure
- Explain and utilize the system's display setup
- Set safety values
- Recognize alarms and malfunction indicators and actions to be taken
- Planning, validating and monitoring routes
- Change over to back up systems
- Install and update charts and licenses
Navigation (Deck) Officers.
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION