K-Pos Maintenance Course
After the course the successful participant is able to:
- Identify and exchange faulty units with spares from stock on-board to bring the K-Pos system back into operation
- Perform correct periodic maintenance
- Communicate with Kongsberg Maritime service personnel when assistance is needed
Electrical/electronic engineers (ETO) and maintenance personnel on board who are responsible for the periodic maintenance of the K-Pos system.
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION
Until further notice, the courses will be run with restrictions due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
- All official, local and KM restrictions related to Covid-19 are followed https://www.kongsberg.com/maritime/about-us/news-and-media/news-archive/2020/covid-19/
- Reduced max number of participants
- Limited number of courses at the time at any location