Your responsibilities as employee
- Participate in fostering a solid and robust culture of ethical behavior.
- Comply with this Code and other governing documents and applicable laws that are relevant to your work.
- Consult with your leader or Compliance Officer if you are in doubt about an ethics or compliance issue. Any unresolved questions should be addressed to KONGSBERGs Corporate Compliance Officer or Legal Department.
- Report any suspicion or observation of misconduct to your supervisor or Compliance Officer, or follow the routines for “Raising Concerns”. Never misuse reporting of concerns to harm others. Read more about this in CHAPTER: KONGSBERG’s practice and follow-up.
Responsibilities of leaders
- Act as ethical role models and demonstrate intolerance for unethical behavior.
- Ensure that the Code is made known and complied with in own organization.
- Any “Raising Concern” issue shall be handled following the internal procedures.