Helideck Monitoring System
Offshore helicopter operations are carried out in hostile environments. The HMS 300 is designed to measure helideck motion during helicopter pre-landing and on-deck operations to improve flight and passenger safety in these conditions. The system monitors the helideck's acceleration, heave velocity, inclination, roll, and pitch together with meteorological data in real-time.
Helideck Compliance and Web Access
Data Monitoring and Enhanced Safety
Real-Time Monitoring and Cyber Security
- Real-time presentation of roll, pitch, heave amplitude, heave rate, and inclination
- Comply to latest CAP 437 and HCA requirements
- Comply to NOROG ver. 9.2 and NORMAM-27
- Meteorological data acquisition and presentation in real-time
- Selectable motion sensor input from MRU or MGC
- Measurements of 3-axes linear acceleration in the helideck center
- Live vessel data available through K-IMS or Kognifai through a paid service
- Control of repeater lights mounted on helideck in pre-landing and on-deck mode
- More than 30 days’ storage of HMS data
- Wave and air gap sensor interface included
- Control of helideck status light to show red light when motions are out of limits (helideck not available)
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.