Multibeam echosounder (Max. 500 m)
The EM 2040C MKII is a shallow water multibeam echo sounder based on EM 2040 technology. It is an ideal tool for any high resolution mapping and inspection application. With the release of the EM 2040 MKII series Kongsberg Maritime has upgraded the hardware and software to increase the swath and improve the data quality of our EM 2040 series.
Key facts and Operating Performance
Advanced Functionality and Component Integration
- High resolution
- Wide frequency range
- Short pulse lengths and large bandwidth
- Extended range due to Frequency Modulated (FM) chirp
- Complete roll and pitch stabilization
- Nearfield focusing both on transmit and receive
- Water column data (standard)
- Seabed image (standard)
- Sonar head is depth rated to 50 m
- Easy to install, convenient for small boats
- Single and Dual Head models
- Dual swath (multiple pings)
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.