Single beam echo sounder
The EA640 Wideband hydrographic echo sounder is suitable to all ocean depths, offering applications from extreme shallow to full ocean depths. It is designed for high performance hydrographic single beam echo sounder depths, deployable in all water conditions, from very shallow to full ocean depths. The EA640 is capable of operating from 12 kHz to 500 kHz using the WBT wideband transceiver unit, enabling it to function simultaneously with various transducers.
Advanced Echo Sounder Capabilities
The EA640 Wide Band Transceiver - WBT
Enhanced Data Interpretation and Display
- Applications from extreme shallow to full ocean depths
- High-performance hydrographic depths from 12 kHz to 500 kHz
- Available with high power output from 10 kHz to 50 kHz
- Extensive range of transducer interfaces, both Kongsberg transducers and third-party transducers
- CW and FM pulse forms
- True raw data logging
- World-class bottom detection
- Bottom slope information
- Sound velocity compensation from profile
- Bottom gain to enhance the sub-bottom information
- Spectrum information for noise measurements
- New map display to track your coverage
- Windows 10
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.