Position, attitude, time and heading sensor
The Seapath 130 series is developed specifically for hydrographic surveying where high precision heading, position, roll, pitch, heave and timing are critical measurements. The product combines state-of-the-art dual frequency GNSS receivers, inertial technology and processing algorithms in a compact and portable package.
Precision and Integration
Innovative Software Enhancements
- Compact and robust integrated INS/GNSS system
- Accuracy in roll, pitch, and heave measurements during turns
- Real-time heave output for periods up to 25 seconds
- Precise heave at long wave periods by using the PFreeHeavePC algorithms
- 550-channel dual frequency GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou receiver
- Robust against GNSS dropouts
- Multiple differential correction support including SBAS
- Outputs on RS232, RS422, and Ethernet
- Up to 100 Hz data output rate
- Meets IHO special order requirements
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.