Position, attitude, time and heading sensor
The Seapath 130-R series is developed specifically for hydrographic surveying where high-precision heading, position, roll, pitch, heave and timing are critical measurements. The product combines state-of-the-art dual frequency GNSS receivers, inertial technology and processing algorithms in a compact and portable package. The MGC functions both as an IMU in the Seapath 130-R series and as a stand-alone INS system.
High-Performance Components and Interfaces
Advanced Functionality for Optimal Navigation
Unique Solution for Demanding Hydrographic Applications
- 0.05° to 0.06° heading accuracy depending on MGC model
- 0.01° roll and pitch accuracy
- No accuracy degradation in roll, pitch, and heave measurements during turns
- 5 cm real-time heave output for periods up to 25 seconds
- Precise heave at long wave periods by use of the PFreeHeavePC wPiCth f oSre caopnafithg uHrMatIi oswn algorithims
- 550-channel dual-frequency GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou receiver
- Robust against GNSS dropouts due to the INS system being part of the product
- Multiple differential correction support including SBAS, RTK correction on RTCM format, SeaSTAR, OmniSTAR, and Marinestar corrections supported
- Outputs on RS232, RS422, and Ethernet
- Up to 100 Hz data output rate
- Dual-frequency GNSS ionospheric compensation
- Logging of raw satellite and IMU data possible
- Meets IHO special order requirements
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.