The Simrad ES333-7CD is a split-beam transducer with a large bandwidth designed for fishery and research applications. The beamwidth is 7° at a nominal operational frequency of 333 kHz. The transducer is designed having four separate sectors. The ES333-7CD transducer has been designed to withstand a large water pressure, and is therefore well suited for towed bodies or autonomous vehicles.
Performance and Specifications
Transducer Handling and Installation
- Wide-band split-beam transducer for fishery and research applications
- Resonant frequency: 333 kHz
- Frequency range: 280 to 450 kHz
- Depth range: 1500 m
- Beamwidth: 7°
- Maximum input power: 200 W
- Physical dimensions: Diameter: 120 mm, Height: 75 mm
- Environment requirements for storage and operating temperatures
- Rules for transducer handling
- Installation principle involving mounting rings supplied by Kongsberg Maritime and connections to MacArtney SubConn socket
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.