VESSEL INSIGHT - gateway to next generation shipping
Vessel Insight enables customers to unlock the value of their data in a simple way - giving them a competitive edge in our fast-paced digital world.
The solution provides vessel-to-cloud data infrastructure ensuring that customers can capture and aggregate quality data from their fleet in a cost effective and secure way.
With Vessel Insight, onshore and on-site staff involved in fleet management and operations get instant easy access to fleet overview, vessel specific dashboards and data analysis tools.
In addition, through Kognifai Marketplace, customers have access to a large range of applications and services that can turn their data into business value - ranging all the way from basic administrative tools to advanced vessel performance.
The Gateway to next generation shipping
Access to quality data is one of the key challenges for digitalization in the maritime industry.
KONGSBERG is a leading automation and control system vendor in the maritime industry and has over 30 years of experience from delivering management information systems and as a system integrator in the maritime sector.
Vessel Insight builds on top of this experience and is the first step in getting customers started on a digitalization journey and getting ROI from their data.
The data flows from the vessel to our Kognifai cloud, where the customer has a range of tools and options to help them turn the data into value.
- Low cost data capture. Vessel Insight is a subscription-based service consisting of both hardware and software.
- Instant access to fleet & vessel data.
- Access to Kognifai Maritime Ecosystem, access to a broad range of applications ranging from vessel performance to fuel optimization
- Data quality, insight in vessel connectivity and data integrity
- Cybersecurity built-in from the start to ensure confidentiality and authorized access to data
- Open ecosystem makes it easy to integrate with supply partners and other data services
- Full control and transparency about the data gathered. It is yours to share.
- Data analysis tools, data export functions and API for data integration with 3rd party analysis tools (such as PowerBI)
- Support for a broad range of vessel control systems & protocols*
- K-Chief 500, 600
- NMEA TCP/Serial
- Modbus TCP
- Encrypted communication between vessel and cloud
- Uses existing internet connection on vessel. When data is collected, but no internet is available, the data is locally cached until the required bandwidth is available.
- Efficient data routing through KONGSBERG Global Secure Network
Be part of Vessel Insight
Learn more about Vessel Insight
Kongsberg Digital and MacGregor collaborate to verify the operational benefits of a high quality, standardised and secure digital service solution
Kongsberg Digital, part of KONGSBERG, and MacGregor, part of Cargotec, have entered into a collaboration agreement to test the interface of MacGregor’s OnWatch Scout condition monitoring and…
KONGSBERG and MAN Energy Solutions sign MoU for collaboration on common data infrastructure for maritime sector
KONGSBERG and MAN Energy Solutions have signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the purpose of exploring the potential for collaboration on a common data infrastructure for the maritime sector. The…