The Gateway to next generation shipping
Vessel Insight enables customers to unlock the value of their data in a simple way - giving them a competitive edge in our fast-paced digital world.
The solution provides vessel-to-cloud data infrastructure ensuring that customers can capture and aggregate quality data from their fleet in a cost effective and secure way.
With Vessel Insight, onshore and on-site staff involved in fleet management and operations get instant easy access to fleet overview, vessel specific dashboards and data analysis tools.
In addition, through Kognifai Marketplace, customers have access to a large range of applications and services that can turn their data into business value - ranging all the way from basic administrative tools to advanced vessel performance
Unlock the Value of your Data
Access to quality data is one of the key challenges for digitalization in the maritime industry.
KONGSBERG is a leading automation and control system vendor in the maritime industry and has over 30 years of experience from delivering management information systems and as a system integrator in the maritime sector.
Vessel Insight builds on top of this experience and is the first step in getting customers started on a digitalization journey and getting ROI from their data.
- Low cost data capture. Vessel Insight is a subscription-based service consisting of both hardware and software.
- Instant access to fleet & vessel data.
- Access to Kognifai Maritime Ecosystem, access to a broad range of applications ranging from vessel performance to fuel optimization
- Data quality, insight in vessel connectivity and data integrity
- Cybersecurity built-in from the start to ensure confidentiality and authorized access to data
- Open ecosystem makes it easy to integrate with supply partners and other data services
- Full control and transparency about the data gathered. It is yours to share.
- Intuitive overview of fleet status
- Standard dashboard for vessel specific assets and metrics
- Data analysis tools, data export functions and API for data integration with 3rd party analysis tools (such as PowerBI)
- Support for a broad range of vessel control systems & protocols*
- K-Chief 500, 600
- NMEA TCP/Serial
- Modbus TCP
- Encrypted communication between vessel and cloud
- Uses existing internet connection on vessel. When data is collected, but no internet is available, the data is locally cached until the required bandwidth is available.
- Efficient data routing through KONGSBERG Global Secure Network
Fujitsu and Kongsberg Digital Tackle Greenhouse Gas Emissions with AI-powered Fuel Optimization Service
– Fujitsu today announces a new Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered Vessel Fuel Optimization digital web service enabling maritime firms to cut fuel costs for large vessels and meet new low-sulfur…