Improved decision-making. Optimizations from planning to predictions.
Operators no longer have to worry about silos of un-operational data, data incompatibility and insufficient planning opportunities, which usually hinder the decision-making process and lead to redundancies, inefficiency, and lack of visibility.
In addition to the robust data aggregation solution, the SiteCom® ecosystem offers a series of apps tailored to industry needs adding a superior range of possibilities. SiteCom’s apps allow improved predictability and automation, thereby helping companies to optimize their energy production lifecycle.
how sitecom® can support your business goals:
Well program and operations planning
- Improve well procedures and planning offset wells analysis and risk assessment and continuous status reporting of well construction.
- Connect apps to models and simulators for optimized planning and engineering of a complete well design.
- Enable autonomous digital workflows and detection of deviations to plans.
Rig automation and offshore execution
- Enable integrated planning for offshore execution
- Enable multidimensional integration of onshore planning, offshore drilling, well operations, and marine data.
- Get real-time warnings and alerts during operations
- Enable autonomous and drilling rig operations
- Optimize well intervention and plug abandonment
- Get real-time prediction and deviation on actual vs planned operations
- Enable real-time status monitoring
- Improve rig performance, operation performance, KPI and Benchmarking
Real-time Analysis and Support
- Enable real-time status monitoring and well operations analysis and support
- Optimize cost analysis and reporting
- Manage lessons learned and share experience post well campaign
BP benefits from real-time data to enhanceoperational safety and improve drilling efficiency
Oil and gas operators collect mountains of data that is only sifted through post-incident. Changing this condition, BP used the Well Advisor application in SiteCom to reduce stuck casing incidents and monitor critical operations. The solution was installed on 22 offshore platforms and had undertaken more than 150 successful runs. In 24 months, the solution alone has prevented over S200 million in stuck casing incidents.READ MORE
WHY CHOOSE SITECOM®?
SiteCom’s solutions are based on a rock-solid backend and on a standard so open that any operator can get the flexibility from an independent vendor and the safety that comes from using data in in-house solutions.Read more
KONGSBERG DIGITAL AND SHELL INTERNATIONAL EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION ENTER INTO A STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT
The objective of the agreement is to collaborate and accelerate digital solutions and transformation for well delivery and performance.READ MORE