This is Kognitwin Energy
Beyond being a virtual replica of your industrial facility, Kognitwin Energy, our dynamic digital twin delivers a rich framework for advanced digitalization and analytics, including a range of solutions that can be customized to attend your needs.
Kognitwin Energy at a glance:
- Asset data, real-time data, synthetic data from simulation and analytics. Various data types are collected, contextualized, unified and delivered to end-users through use-case driven applications. All in the cloud.
- The Kognitwin Unify, our contextualization engine, enables relationships and hierarchies to be created in a dynamic fashion way, enabling a variety of ways to categorize, analyze and process the data.
- Beyond visualization, simulators and physics-based models are running in Kognitwin Energy, enabling validation of measurements from the field through IoT, and generating synthetic measurements where measurement is not available.
- With Hybrid ML technology, Kognitwin Energy is able to train data-driven model based on high-fidelity simulation data, resulting customers gaining predictive insights to the status of their facilities, enabling data-driven decision making.
- However, it all starts with collaboration amongst users, with data at their fingertips. Easy access to data is enabled through mobile device, integrated operations center consoles, desktops or other devices.
- This means Kognitwin Energy can be easily reached from any place, at any time. Work that has previously required physical presence on the asset, may be moved to onshore centers, or even performed from home. When considered in the right context, this capability can inform companies decisions in how to distribute work and man their operations, with a different allocation between onsite and remote support.
The contextualization engine ties all data, structure and semantics together without relying on any master model. It provides orchestration of contextualization as well as other data preparation and transformation capabilities. It utilizes algorithms and artificial intelligence such as machine learning, and acts as the glue that links the various objects, from different sources, together.Kognitwin Unify
Key differentiators with Kognitwin Energy
KONGSBERG has a significant history with digitalization and simulation of oil and gas facilities. We have over the past 25 years invested in excess of quarter of a billion USD in facility simulation, transient multiphase flow and topsides, and we deliver this to more than 100 assets today.
Why choose Kongsberg Digital
With 200 years of determination, KONGSBERG has a long and proud history. Through our foresight and ability to adapt, we have survived through changing times, always boosting innovation and pushing new technologies to better serve the market.Learn more