K-Sim Integrated Solutions
The K-Sim product family is flexible and can be integrated with two or more of our simulator systems to enable a comprehensive range of training scenarios and support interdepartmental training, which is vital to build strong teams and communication skills.
It offers a vast amount of training possibilities, allowing you to customize your course offerings according to international standards, in for example:
- Bridge Resource Management (BRM)
- Engine Resource Management (ERM)
- Crew Resource Management (CRM)
Integration for full crew scenarios is possible between trainers and simulators, such as:
- K-Sim Navigation, ship’s bridge simulator
- K-Sim Offshore, offshore vessel simulator
- K-Sim Dynamic Positioning simulators
- K-Sim Fishery, fishery vessel simulator
- K-Sim Fast Craft, high-speed vessel simulator
- K-Sim Engine, engine room simulator
- K-Sim Cargo, liquid cargo handling simulator
- PROTEUS tactical trainers for complete naval team training*
*The interface possibilities with the PROTEUS tactical trainer via DIS or HLA enables integrated warship training vital to naval crews that are preparing for extreme operations. This training will enhance your crew’s combat skills, naval warfare tactics, and decision-making skills.