MaK 8M453C NAVY M11
The K-Sim Engine MaK 8M453C Navy M11 simulates a logistic support vessel witha single installation Krupp MaK M453C medium speed (four stroke) diesel engineconnected to CP propeller. The main engine model respond dynamically to variations in operation and conditions of the ship model and the ship model have mutualresponses to the main engine model.
The electrical power plant includes two diesel generators, one shaft generator andone emergency generator. The steam plant includes oil fired boiler and auxiliaryboiler. Control room operator station and panels as well as bridge and steeringpanels are included.
The K-Sim Engine MaK 8M453C Navy M11 model is designed to be a valuable tool inthe basic and advanced training of marine engineers. The training objectives are totrain junior engineers in basic engine room operations, senior engineers in emergency operations and trouble shooting, and to train senior and chief engineersin optimal operation, fuel economy and energy conservation. This is achieved bycontrolled training, leading to better understanding of the total plant operation, asa result of realistic simulation of a real engine room.
Compliant with industry requirements
Kongsberg Digital simulator models exceed requirements in the STCW convention, Regulation 1/12 and fulfill DNV GL’s standard DNVGL-ST-0033 for MaritimeSimulator Systems.
MODEL MAIN SPECIFICATIONS
High fidelity engine room systems include:
- Fuel oil system, incl. bunker, settling, service tanks and purifiers
- Fuel oil high pressure system, incl. viscosity control
- Main engine lubrication oil system Incl. purifier
- Main sea water system, incl. ballast tanks
- Main engine fresh water system, incl. fresh water generator
- Main engine turbocharger system
- Main engine sea water system
- Propeller gear oil system Incl. shaft generator
- Propeller servo LO system
- Stern tube system
- Compressed air system, incl. 2 start air and one service air compressor
- Bilge wells and bilge water separator
- Refrigeration system
- Electric power plant, incl. two diesel generators, one shaft generator and power management
- Steam system Incl. exhaust and oil fired boiler
- Remote control panels Incl. panels for bridge, ECR and at engine side.
Note: Specifications subjects to change without any further notice.