MaK 6M453 River M22
The K-Sim Engine MaK 6M453 River M22 model simulates a River vessel of 1599 dwt with two engines and two propellers. The main engines are modelled asmedium speed turbo charged diesel engines.
The electrical power plant of the M22 MaK 6M453 River model includes two dieselgenerators, and one emergency generator. The steam plant includes oil fired boilerand both control room operator station and panels are included.
The K-Sim Engine MaK 6M453 River M22 model is designed to be a valuable toolin the basic and advanced training of marine engineers. The training objectives areto train junior engineers in basic engine room operations, senior engineers in emergency operations and trouble shooting, and to train senior and chief engineersin optimal operation, fuel economy and energy conservation. This is achieved bycontrolled training, leading to better understanding of the total plant operation, asa result of realistic simulation of a real engine room.
Compliant with industry requirements
Kongsberg Digital simulator models exceed requirements in the STCW convention, Regulation 1/12 and fulfill DNV GL’s standard DNVGL-ST-0033 for MaritimeSimulator Systems.
MODEL MAIN SPECIFICATIONS
High fidelity engine room systems include:
- Fuel Oil Supply
- Fuel Oil Tanks
- Diesel Oil Purifier
- Main Sea Water System Incl. Ballast Tanks
- Main Engine 1&2 Power
- Main Engine 1&2 Fresh Water System
- Main Engine 1&2 Lubrication Oil System
- Main Engine 1&2 Turbocharger System
- Main Engine 1&2 Sea Water System
- Port & Stbd Propeller Gear LO System
- Port & Stbd Propeller Servo LO System
- Compressed Air System Incl. 2 start air and one service air compressor
- Bilge Wells
- Bilge Separator
- Electric Power Plant Incl. two diesel generators, one emergency generator and power management
- Steam system Incl. Oil Fired Boiler
- Remote Control Panels Incl. panels for bridge, ECR and at engine side
Note: Specifications subject to change without any further notice.