Diesel Electric Cruise Vessel DE22-III
The K-Sim Engine Diesel Electric Cruise Vessel DE 22-III model is based on a large cruisevessel with two synchronous propulsion motors, each rated 14MW. Each propulsionmotor has two separate three phase winding which enables “half motor” operation.The vessel is fitted with two direct coupled fixed pitch propellers.
The electrical power plant consists of a 6.6kV system, fed by 4 medium speed dieselgenerators each rated 13,9 MVA. and two 440V high speed diesel emergency generators each rated 750 MVA.The control and automation systems include sophisticated power management,pump control and propulsion control systems. The steam plant includes two largeoil fired boilers and feed water system. Control room operator panels as well asbridge and steering panels are included.
The K-Sim Engine Diesel Electric Cruise Vessel DE 22-III model model is designed to be avaluable tool in the basic and advanced training of marine engineers. The trainingobjectives are to train junior engineers in basic engine room operations, seniorengineers in emergency operations and trouble shooting, and to train senior andchief engineers in optimal operation, fuel economy and energy conservation. This isachieved by controlled training, leading to better understanding of the total plantoperation, as a result of realistic simulation of a real engine room.
Compliant with industry requirements
Kongsberg Digital simulator models exceed requirements in the STCW convention, Regulation 1/12 and fulfill DNV GL’s standard DNVGL-ST-0033 for MaritimeSimulator Systems.
MODEL MAIN SPECIFICATIONS
High fidelity engine room systems include:
- Sea & LT/HT fresh water systems, incl. FW generators
- Electrical Power plant, incl. 6.6kV, 440V & 220V AC/DC switchboards
- Start and service air compressors
- Steam Plant
- Diesel and heavy fuel oil systems, incl. bunker, settling and service tanks, separators
- Fuel oil supply systems, incl. viscometers
- Lubricating oil systems, incl. LO purifier
- Stern tube systems
- Steering gear/autopilot systems, incl. double acting IMO type steering gear Autopilot
- Propulsion control system, incl. Bridge, ECR and local control
- Propulsion power drive system, incl. Transformers, freq. converters and excitation
- Propulsion motor cooling system, incl. Sea & FW system
- Main bilge system
- Bilge & sludge system, incl. Bilge separator
- Ballast system, incl. Heeling system
- Fire main & sprinkler system
Note: Specifications subject to change without any further notice