by Kongsberg Digital
Repository solution enabling on-line archiving of real-time data and the information derived from it enabling rapid play-back for post-well analysis based on historical and real-time databases
Enhance operational decision making
Enable collaborative problemsolving
Reduce the number of operation and vendor-specific point solutions for data aggregation, transmission and displays
SiteCom® is a real-time data aggregation and visualisation solution for all phases of well construction built on the industry standard WITSML. It is designed to allow distributed teams to make drilling and well construction decisions based on the most up-to-date information to help prevent the chance of any non-productive time (NPT).
This repository solution enables on-line archiving of real-time data and the information derived from it enabling rapid play-back for post well analysis based on historical and real-time databases. Our SiteCom solution provides an invaluable resource when planning new wells even if the adjacent wells were drilled many years
AN OPEN, INDEPENDANT SOLUTION
SiteCom is intended to be an enterprise infrastructure to access real-time tools ensuring the best decisions can be taken effectively when plans have to change. The infrastructure has the flexibility to allow you to plug in your chosen thirdparty tools and modules in a truly open solution, always utilizing the same core infrastructure.
As a solution that offers operators independence from the service
companies, standardised workflows are developed for all operational key performance indicators from drilling and well construction regardless of which service you choose on any operation around the world.
The KONGSBERG SiteCom solution gives you the ability to not only access real-time data, but to securely receive it with a low daily cost by reducing your hardware and personnel on the rig. Our highly scalable and configurable managed hosting model will provide you 24/7 centralised application support, fast and simple deployment, and IP acceleration helping to:
• Reduce cost and simplify deployment
• Enable faster WITSML uploads
• Optimize bandwidth, saving 50% on WITSML traffic
• Deliver Internet content up to 8X faster
• Offload 45-75% of compressible internet traffic
• Ensure superior QoS for satellite communications
• Enable real-time monitoring of the connection
• Enhance operational decision making
• Enable collaborative problemsolving
• Reduce the number of operation and vendor-specific point solutions for data aggregation, transmission and
• Enable preventive processes in real time to minimize disruptions to operations
• Embed standard operating practices into a real-time monitoring and advisory solution