Powered by Ledaflow
High-fidelity engineering studies for combined multiphase pipelines and process systems made easy
KONGSBERG’s K-Spice Assure enables process, production and flow assurance engi-neers to carry out high-fidelity dynamic simulation-based studies when a combina-tion of process equipment with single/multiphase pipeline is also required.
In addition to the fully featured K-Spice Design software, multiphase pipe moduls are included to allows users to work on integrated multiphase pipelines and process models. The product comes with a seamless installer and combined licensing to support a fully integrated workflow.
Benefits and Features
- Engineers can study effects of multiphase pipeline dynamics on their process equipment and vice versa.
- Allows for independent evaluation of multiphase pipeline design from process engineering perspective
- A seamless workflow enables efficient multiphase pipelines + process engineering studies
- A single tool combined allows for minimal impact from software and license installation issues
- Includes all features of K-Spice Design, our dynamic engineering process simulator
- Includes dynamic well/pipe moduls, that work seamlessly with process equipment such as Slug Catchers, Separators, Pumps, Compressors and more.
- Work either on stand-alone process studies OR combined multiphase pipelines + process studies
- Compressor studies
- Chemical injection studies
- Water hammer studies
- Well operations studies (including ESP)
- Closed loop gas lift studies
- Slugging effects on topsides studies
- Production startup studies
- Control philosophy studies
- Slugging related instabilities in process pip
- K-Spice ® - Dynamic process simulation tool developed by KONGSBERG
- LedaFlow ® - Advanced transient multiphase flow simulator developed and owned by Total, ConocoPhillips, SINTEF and KONGSBERG.
- Kognifai ® - K-Spice and LedaFlow engines available through Kognifai - KONGSBERG’s next generation digital platform.
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil and gas, and renewables and utilities. The company consists of more than 500 software experts with leading competence within the internet of things, smart data, artificial intelligence, maritime simulation, automation and autonomous operations.