Sophisticated solution for capturing, tracking, analysing and reporting on all drilling and completions activities.
For over 15 years, IDS has been refining the core capabilities in DrillNet so that the instantaneous generation of daily drilling, completions, and final well reports provide only a fraction of the functionality available within the system. There are over 100 report templates available within DrillNet, including bit records, mud reports, and well schematics. Reports can be directly sent to a pre-configured list of recipients to maximise knowledge dissemination. Customised reports, graphical visualisations and dashboards can be built from any operational data set. These dashboards provide KPIs and information relative to time analysis, cost details and comparisons, as well as other benchmarking metrics that can be exported to Adobe®Acrobat®.PDF, Microsoft Excel®, and Microsoft Word.
Benefits and Features
Relied on by the some of the most reputable operators and service companies in the oil and gas industry, DrillNet provides users with a sophisticated web-based solution for capturing, tracking, analysing, and reporting on all drilling and completions activities. DrillNet covers the full scope of an operation right from the initial concept to final decommissioning. DrillNet is simple to implement and provides global access to unlimited users. With a built-in document manager and a fully searchable database, all current and historical operational information is available at the click of a button.
- Simple to implement, web delivered services with global access
- Unlimited users: no ‘charge per seat’
- 24/7 support and Partner Portal
- Built-in document manager and fully indexed/searchable database
- Full range of Site Management, Drilling, Geological, Cost, Safety, Completions/interventions and inventory/asset reporting
- Interface with enterprise level and legacy engineering services through DEPOT, our data management layer
- WITSML powered for maximum data sharing
- Data visualisation through standard and custom dashboards