Lloyd's list Intelligence
We help you gain competitive advantage and minimise risk with best-in-market vessel tracking, ship characteristics and ownership intelligence
Used and trusted by the world’s maritime industry, Lloyd’s List Intelligence provides vessel positions for over 129,000 live merchant vessels and is the only vessel tracking service to combine on-the-ground human intelligence with land-based and satellite AIS. Lloyd’s List Intelligence delivers instant insight on operators, vessel deployment, ship characteristics, ownership, casualty and detention records, ports, terminals and more – making it the most comprehensive source of shipping intelligence available.
Supporting our data and intelligence is Lloyd’s List, a leading platform of news, critical insight and maritime analysis that provides you with the verified facts and reliable competitor insight you need to make the right decisions and move your business forward. Our team of experienced and trusted sector experts brings you up-to-the minute news, critical insight, reports and behind-the-headlines analysis, around the clock.
Lloyd's List Intelligence is the go-to partner for live and historic maritime data and insight. Grow your market position with deep insight into the changing shape of the global fleet and the opportunities this presents with Seasearcher’s reliable, detailed maritime data.
- Identify and secure new business opportunitiesahead of your competitors, with our personalised geospatial alerting service
- Plan for long-term strategic growthby understanding your addressable market’s size, expansion and geography
- Avoid unreliable or fraudulent business partnerswith detailed ownership structures and over 20,000 independent credit reports
- React quickly and decisively to casualties and incidents with real-time alerts – we have the only 24/7/365 casualty alerting service
- Avoid sanctions breaches and reputational damage by using comprehensive sanctions coverage to make due-diligence easy
- Trust the intelligence – view vessel port callings even when AIS is turned off through our exclusive relationship with the Lloyd’s Agency Network
- Improve operational efficiencyto save money and win new business
Lloyd's List is the go-to partner for maritime news, analysis and commentary. It provides verified maritime industry insight for those who need perspective on the most important aspects of the industry and trade and its impact on economies, finance, insurance, management and governance.
- Anticipate market shiftsby knowing what’s going on, where, why and the implications for your company
- Make the right decisionsby using the most reliable, authoritative and trusted source of shipping news
- Avoid risks and spot opportunities by using real-time news, deep-dive analysis and data driven insight of the global shipping markets
For 300 years, we have been the trusted independent partner and source for maritime data, insight and expertise. We provide online tools, reports, data services and expert advice on the global maritime, legal and insurance industries. Over 40,000 professionals rely on our verified insight, data and analysis to understand market trends, evaluate risk, monitor maritime trade and drive commercial strategy.
Maritime Intelligence is part of Informa PLC, formed in 1998, and is a leading international intelligence and events business with a FTSE 100 listing and over 11,000 colleagues working across 30 countries. Through hundreds of powerful brands, Informa works with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help them do business, grow, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions. The business comprises five operating divisions: Informa Connect, Informa Intelligence, Informa Markets, Informa Tech, and Taylor & Francis, all of which have a distinct focus and dedicated management team.