Kyma Data Analysis module
By Kyma AS
The Kyma Data Analysis module application helps customers gain insight in their power distribution, speed and fuel consumption to reduce their emissions.
The Data Analysis module allows the comparison and data mining (statistical modeling) of the ship performance by comparing any variables between them, using the data collected onboard from the relevant sensors. The Data Analysis Module generates reports, as required, based on these measurements, including graphical, numerical, and predicted values based on the dataset used. It permits the user to take action to raise the ship's performance and make decisions to optimize the ship's efficiency.
Kyma Data Analysis is the first of several applications that will become available to Vessel Insight customers. This application has previously only been available to Kyma’s premium online customers, but will now become available as a standalone application in the Kognifai Marketplace.
Benefits & Technical info
- Comparison of any parameter available and collected with high frequency.
- Higher transparency and accuracy levels data collection and reporting.
- Obtain insights from the data collected by establishing relational comparison and statistical analysis of the variables available
- The users can then, set up the time for evaluating, and apply any filtering for the correct and homogeneous performance evaluation against design conditions or versus historical data.
- A selection of reports is available, where the specific values can be extracted and presented in various formats.
- Day-to-day performance compared to reference curves from design or made from a best curve fit of the historical data.
Kyma a.s is a specialist in the field of manufacturing and development of products for marine performance monitoring.