K-Sim eLearning module
Our K-Sim Connect eLearning solution enables you as instructor to get access to advanced simulators online, and to manage and distribute your simulation exercises to your students, who can practice and prepare for their exams - anytime and anywhere.
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE E-LEARNING MODELS:
We are currently offering five eLearning models for education in engine control room operations, thermal power plants and cargo handling. The available models are:
- K-Sim Engine MC90-V (VLCC) model
- K-Sim Engine DEDF-42 model
- K-Sim Engine M11 CNTR model
- K-Sim Cargo SCC-II model
- K-Sim TPP (Thermal Power Plant) model
“The K-Sim Engine eLearning solution at K-Sim Connect is helping me to continue providing high-quality training in this difficult time. It is intuitive and easy to use: I can simply upload my existing exercises from the instructor system at school to the K-Sim Connect platform, efficiently manage them and make them available for my students. I’m convinced that this solution will also act as a very useful supplement to traditional education when we return to normal schooling.”
ABOUT K-SIM CONNECT
K-Sim Connect is the cloud-based eco-system for maritime education and training where KONGSBERG provides simulation and services to all members.
Currently we have in place a range of subscription-based solutions benefitting the users, and we are continuously working on creating additional services for the community.
Solutions available today:
- E-Learning modules of the existing K-Sim simulators
- Library of K-Sim Engine, Cargo- models and K-Sim Navigation vessel models
- Library of exercise areas
- Latest simulation news, user stories and research articles
- Information and invitations to User Conferences