Webinar week June 16-18
Kongsberg Digital Power Hours
Kongsberg Digital invite the maritime and energy industries, and all other interested parties, to attend and get the latest update on our digital solutions and how they can help your business.
Kongsberg Digital will host their third webinar week from November 30th - December 3rd. 4 days, 8 webinars. All webinars are live and will lasts for 30 minutes, including Q&A. You can choose to register for one or several webinars.
The topics that will be covered are:
- Release of K-Sim Navigation's cloud-based radar training module for maritime education
- Collaboration in Maritime
- How to deploy facility specific applications fast? Leveraging modularity in Digital Twins
- Learn how our simulation training solution can improve safety, efficiency and sustainability in fishery operations
- The new MAN - KONGSBERG collaboration for digital services in Maritime
- Maximizing the potential of your energy asset through Data-Driven Operations
- Voyage optimization in the Kognifai Ecosystem
- Our experiences from leveraging agile implementation principles when implementing digital twins
For those who can’t attend our live session, we’ll provide a recording.
All recordings can be seen here: https://www.gotostage.com/channel/kongsbergdigital
Maritime: Vessel Insight Benchmark: introducing a data driven insight into vessel operations
Tuesday June 16th, 03:00 PM CET | with Kurt Swakhoven, VP Product & Sondre Mortensvik, Manager Customer SuccessRegister here
Maritime: Cyber security. Maritime license to operate at risk?
Wednesday June 17th, 03:00 PM CET | with Thijs Timmerman, Senior Manager, KPMG Cyber & Jan-Sigurd Sørensen, VP Maritime Digital Solutions, Kongsberg DigitalRegister here
Drilling: SiteCom Discovery Portal, achieve more by empowering your personnel through data
Wednesday June 17th, 04:00 PM CET | with Edward Streeter, Product Manager & Stian Skjævesland, Sales Manager in Kongsberg DigitalRegister here
Maritime training: Digitalization of the maritime education and training industry with K-Sim Connect
Thursday June 18th, 03:00 PM CET | with Gullik Jensen, Director Technology in Kongsberg DigitalRegister here