Webinar week June 16-18
Kongsberg Digital Power Hours
Kongsberg Digital invite the maritime and energy industries, and all other interested parties, to attend and get the latest update on our digital solutions and how they can help your business.
Kongsberg Digital will host their fourth webinar week from April 12th - April 16th. 4 days, 9 webinars. All webinars are live and will lasts for 30 minutes, including Q&A. You can choose to register for one or several webinars.
The topics that will be covered are:
- Customer Journey: How we help customer succeed with digitalization
- New Partner Application to Kognifai Marketplace: OrbitMI
- New Partner Application to Kognifai Marketplace: Nautilus
- Collaboration between Kongsberg and ABB: How ABB's Tekomar EXPERT solution deploys data from Vessel Insight for engine analysis
- Use of Simulation Technology in Autonomous Shipping
- How K-Sim Connect will improve maritime education
- Succeeding in digital: Value-led partnership between operators and technology providers
- How digital twin supports the green shift
- How Hybrid Machine Learning (ML) optimizes O&G business -Use Cases in upstream & downstream
- Data-driven maintenance and operations planning with Kognitwin
- How Digital Twins Enable Flexible Grid Operations
For those who can’t attend our live session, we’ll provide a recording.
All recordings can be seen here: https://www.gotostage.com/channel/kongsbergdigital
Maritime: Vessel Insight Benchmark: introducing a data driven insight into vessel operations
Tuesday June 16th, 03:00 PM CET | with Kurt Swakhoven, VP Product & Sondre Mortensvik, Manager Customer SuccessRegister here
Maritime: Cyber security. Maritime license to operate at risk?
Wednesday June 17th, 03:00 PM CET | with Thijs Timmerman, Senior Manager, KPMG Cyber & Jan-Sigurd Sørensen, VP Maritime Digital Solutions, Kongsberg DigitalRegister here
Drilling: SiteCom Discovery Portal, achieve more by empowering your personnel through data
Wednesday June 17th, 04:00 PM CET | with Edward Streeter, Product Manager & Stian Skjævesland, Sales Manager in Kongsberg DigitalRegister here
Maritime training: Digitalization of the maritime education and training industry with K-Sim Connect
Thursday June 18th, 03:00 PM CET | with Gullik Jensen, Director Technology in Kongsberg DigitalRegister here