Integrated Solutions, Operations
Warehouse Operator (KM 21-074)
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Integrated Solutions Division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Electro products and solutions. Since the development of the first Dynamic Positioning system in the 1970's, Kongsberg Maritime has always been in the forefront of developing leading Automation and Bridge Systems, and the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for maintaining and further developing that substantial legacy.
With the right qualifications and attitude, you will be an important part of our Warehouse Team.
- Goods Receipt
- Supplementary goods for storage spaces
- Keep order and tidiness in stock
- Picking of goods
Qualifications and experience
- It is an advantage with truck Certificate T1-T4
- If you don’t have truck Certificate, you are required by the Company to receive one
- Structured and accurate
- English and Norwegian language, both written and verbal
- Meet safety requirements from the Norwegian Civil Aviation Authority
- Knowledge in the use of IT -tools and software
- Experience from warehouse or skilled worker
You are able to
- Act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve set goals
- Produce fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- Co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
- Be aware of own strengths and limitations and pursues learning and career development opportunities
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hour’s and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication