User Experience Designer
Join our high caliber team as a User Experience (UX) Designer!
KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a provider of the next generation software and creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime and energy sectors.
By being a part of Kongsberg Digital, you will work in a highly competent team with skilled designers, engineers and developers, shaping and developing our market-leading software.
Kongsberg Digital’s Kognitwin digitally recreates an asset that is continuously updated with contextualized information reflecting the status of the asset in real-time. Kognitwin is a SaaS service based on Microsoft Azure, with high fidelity browser-based 2D and 3D visualisations based on our inhouse technology. Kongsberg delivers sophisticated solutions used worldwide.
Want to see how Kognitwin actually works? Watch this on youtube:
As a UX Designer working in our team, you will:
- Design the future of digital energy solutions
- Use your insight and design skills for international impact in digital transformation
- Explore new, intuitive ways to visualize and interact with contextualized data
- Translate customer and stakeholder needs into product design and implementation
- Visualize and communicate design solutions from concept to user interface
- Collaborate with design and product development teams in 2D and 3D across a variety of use cases
- Be an integral part of the team delivering Kognitwin, the digital twin for a large and growing customer base
- Work with the design team and build opportunities for continuous learning
Do you already have...
- 3+ years of experience as a UX or UI Designer
- Strong conceptual and visual problem-solving skills
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand user needs and handle complexity
- A collaborative and team-oriented approach to product development
- Experience working with collaborative design tools.
- Interest and understanding of technology, front-end development, and data visualization
- Strong results orientation
- Curiosity, adaptability and open mindedness
- A desire to continuously explore and iterate to achieve desired outcomes
- Experience with SaaS platforms is a plus
- Figma experience is a plus
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth.
We are especially interested in candidates with a strong desire to combine great user experiences with powerful technology. Your desire to understand the problem spaces and communicate visually through wireframes, mock ups and prototypes will have significant reach and impact.
Here in KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting design challenges and possibility to develop yourself and the future of Kognitwin
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
To apply for this position, follow this link.
Only CVs through Linkedins Easy Apply will be reviewed.