US-Sales Manager (Drilling & Wells)
The D&W department creates and delivers digital solutions, via real-time data aggregation, visualization and advisory, in order to help improve drilling activities from wellbore to topside.
You will be responsible for supporting our customers in defining solutions for specific problems, as well as advising on digital strategies to fulfil their drilling optimization goals.
You will be supported by technical experts and business developers, allowing you to stay focused on securing sales and generating leads, by facilitating negotiations and following up customers.
As a US - Sales Manager (Drilling & Wells), you will play a key role in enhancing our sales pipeline, by unlocking new businesses opportunities and exploring new markets.
Why work for Kongsberg
- Manage individual sales objectives for the assigned region and accounts
- Manage B2B engagement, understanding customer needs and promoting appropriate solutions
- Provide forecasts for individual sales pipeline, positioning the different negotiations on various sales stages
- Feedback and support development teams with regards to product enhancement and/or market demands
- Hit the assigned sales targets, supporting the department revenue objectives
- Responsible for the customer relationship management, in partnership with multiple internal and external teams
- Contract Handling
What are we looking for
- Past-performance working in sales/commercial negotiations in the Oil & Gas, with domain experience from Drilling and Wells
- Experience working with major service companies
- Minimum 5 years of experience with B2B sales in the oil industry
- Commercial mindset with technical interest for software solutions. Understanding of SaaS market is an advantage
- Ability to communicate technical advanced solutions in a commercial manner and handle multifaceted sales independently
- Drive to create long-term customer relationships
- Sound judgement in interacting with delivery teams, in order to build strong internal relations and achieve customer satisfaction after-sales
- Strong network within this industry
- Contract handling experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- 5+ years experience
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams (matrix) org
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to coordinate new client’s engagement
- Both pragmatic and strategic
- Budgeted order intake;
- New business created and annual recurring revenue targets;
- Customer Satisfaction goals;
- Account Management objectives.