KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a business unit of KONGSBERG, to focus on KONGSBERG Gruppen’s strategy to be a leading integrated digital solutions provider, in providing the next generation of digitalized products and services. With more than 500 software experts, the company will be a leading industrial software environment.
We have a strong platform to develop the next generation of digital products and services that will provide significant changes to processes and business models of the industry. Today KONGSBERG cooperates closely with several leaders within digitalization, both within academia and research, and through the Group’s extensive network of suppliers and customers in Norway and abroad
Kongsberg Digital will also be a focal point for the Group’s digital offering, ensuring leading digital development and competence across KONGSBERG. In addition, the new subsidiary will be responsible for new technology alliances.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with Agile Software Development teams on user experience and user interface design.
- Work closely with product stakeholders on understanding and translating requirements in to design.
- User interface prototyping and designing.
- Developer consumable design deliverables for high quality product.
- Product design deliverables with high level of attention to details.
- Work closely with the development team on Design QA within development sprint cycles.
- Timely and quality deliverables.
- Efficient communication with all product stakeholders and teams.
- Take key ownership on design of multiple product deliveries.
- Bachelors or Masters in Visual Arts (or equivalent degree) from reputed university/college.
- Candidate must have 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in software development industry is must. Experience with product development is a plus.
- Strong expertise on relevant tools is a must - Adobe creative suite(Photoshop, Illustrator is a must), sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Axure, Web flow, UX Pin, Crafts and other plugins
- Strong expertise and experience in following UX areas is must.
- Strong expertise and experience in following UI areas is must.
Branding, typography and colour theory
Wireframing and prototyping
- Good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/Sass/Less, front-end scripting (js, jquery etc), design methodologies and frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation etc. Should be able to deliver pixel perfect HTML/CSS templates based on UX Mockups.
- Good knowledge on web and mobile platforms is must. Ability to come up with concepts that apply to hybrid apps for web and mobile reducing separate development efforts will be key.
- Experience working on engineering products is a plus.
- A work environment that’s flexible and agile to help you address your personal aspirations and ambitions – and define success on your own terms.
- Awesome working environment with Best-In-Class collaboration and innovation opportunities.
- Perfect place to grow and stay ahead of the curve