Do you want to work with great technology challenges in a company that is on its way to transform the future of Maritime Industry? You will join a work environment that develops and tests future products for automation, autonomy, vessel control, positioning and navigation. Our work atmosphere is characterized by the fact that we care about all our employees.
You will be part of the Integration and System Test department whose goal is to develop new and innovate ways of testing to make sure our highly complex systems are World Class!
The perfect candidate is a technology enthusiast with a genuine interest for testing and with a passion for designing innovative solutions that solve complex problems. She/he also strives for knowledge sharing and teamwork.
- Explore, learn, and analyze the system to create innovative tests in collaboration with the test team
- Develop and improve the test strategy together with test architects
- Automate testing by creating/improving the test systems and scripting tests
- Execute tests, automated, manual and exploratory
- Design, build and maintain test environments
- Always strive for continuous improvements
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor or master level in computer science, cybernetics, or similar
- Experience and interest with software development, and testing in particular
- Ability and interest to work with large and complex systems
- Experience with programming, specifically python is an advantage
- Experience with Kubernetes, Linux, Docker, Grafana, Prometheus is an advantage
- High technical understanding and ability to learn
- ISTQB certification is an advantage
- Good verbal and written English
Both newly graduates and experienced engineers with the right background will be considered if you have a genuine interest for technology and testing.
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
What we can offer you
- An exciting and important position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime solutions
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive terms including attractive insurance policies and pension schemes
- We offer hybrid working arrangement
Point of contact
Arnaud Descourvieres or Morten Rudrud
Candidates will be continuously evaluated.
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Integrated Solutions Division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Electro products and solutions. Since the development of the first Dynamic Positioning system in the 1970's, Kongsberg Maritime has always been in the forefront of developing leading Automation and Bridge Systems, and the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for maintaining and further developing that substantial legacy.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication