Test Engineer (KM 19-190)
We are looking for software testers!
You will work with software developers and fellow testers. You will test the software for Kongsberg Navigation products, contribute with developing and implementing test framework. We want you to use your skillset to ensure the highest quality, performance and compliance to our goals. You will contribute in bringing Kongsberg Maritime’s technology to higher levels.
Kongsberg is the industry leader in delivering reliable and dependable products with state-of-the-art technology. To ensure our marketplace in the maritime business, we must do the best testing possible to support world class innovations.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Work closely with developers and fellow testers to ensure products are delivered with correct quality
- Review of system requirements
- Report bugs and findings
- Strive for improvements, both in projects as well as in Test department
- Design, execute and maintain test cases and automated test scripts
- Relevant Technical bachelor’s degree, (experience can compensate)
- Knowledge of software and system development processes
- General understanding of computer systems and network
- Fluency in English and Norwegian, both verbal and in writing
- Experience using and knowledge about Navigation systems
- Experience with testing types, techniques and tools for desktop applications
- Experience with automated testing of desktop applications
- Experience with TFS and Microsoft Test Manager
- ISTQB Foundation Level certified
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Self-driven and structured
- Analytical problem solver
- Skills of effective communication
- Service minded, collaborative & solution oriented
- Career development opportunities
- Great challenges!
- An international, dynamic and creative environment
- Competence development within several fields and disciplines
- Collaboration across departments and functions
- Colleagues that care about product testing and quality
- Informal and positive working environment