Come create the future with us
Test Development Engineer (KM 19-243)
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries.
Kongsberg Maritime, division Sensor & Robotics - Subsea, located in Horten, is a world leading company in many fields within underwater acoustics and instrumentation. To strengthen our Product Industrialization department we are now looking for a Test Development Engineer.
The Product Industrialization department develop, implement and improve the production lines within Kongsberg Maritime, Subsea. This work involves disciplines like material and process technology, production technology, test systems, tooling and documentation.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and improve hydro-acoustical test systems for KM Subsea production (based on National Instruments hardware and LabView).
- Implement, validate and document test systems.
- Participate in product development projects with focus on “Design for Test”.
- Will be part of the Test development team, which is responsible for both hydro-acoustical and electrical test systems.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in acoustics, electronics, physics or cybernetics.
- Both newly graduated and experienced may apply.
- Experience in software programming like LabView, Python, C, MATLAB.
- Structured and analytical
- Seeking new knowledge and competence.
- Enjoy working in multi-functional teams.
- To be a part of an ambitious team
- An opportunity to contribute to Kongsberg Maritime’s development and success
- Career development opportunities
- Inspiring and international working environment
- Competetive compensation and benefits