Test Automation Engineer
We are looking for experienced Test Automation Engineer with knowledge of Squish and Python language. If you are familiar with these technologies – join us!
We offer an unusual job with an exceptional atmosphere at the company with more than 200 years history in the market.
We work on advanced solutions for maritime industry. We design, develop and maintain our software during its entire life cycle.
We offer more than a common job position – most of all we focus on professional development and self-improvement of our employees.
When applying necessary enclose CV in English.
Join our Team if you:
- professionally use Python scripting languages (very good knowledge of another programming language like C++ can compensate)
- have the knowledge of software development process
- understand computer systems and networks
- speak English professionally
- are team player but simultaneously value self-reliance and self-organisation
You are our ideal candidate if you additionally:
- have experience in testing and test automation for desktop applications
- worked with TFS and Microsoft Test Manager Tools
- know the test environment Squish
- ISTQB Foundation level certification
Our Employees are satisfied with our company and stay with us for a long time, because:
- are The Best Employer 2018 in Pomerania Region
- have a great atmosphere at work
- offer attractive financial conditions and a stable employment based on permanent contract
- have a comfortable office, great supervisors and co-workers
- work flexibly: at the office: Monday- Friday (8 h.) between 7-17 (we do not have any fixed break hours; the lunch break is included in working hours)
- invest in raising qualifications and professional development (training packages, education support: participation in cost of part time and postgraduate studies, foreign language courses, for the family members as well)
- support our employees in development of their passion and hobby’s
- take care of work- life balance
- provide the full equipment needed to do the job
- reimburse travel expenses for recruitment interview (above 200 km) and have relocation allowance
- always have individual, comfortable transport to the airports, services and support in business travels
- have wide range of benefits: business phone, laptop, private health insurance, group life insurance, Company Social Benefits Fund, an excellent coffee, Sweet Friday – every week meetings with cake and fruits, team building events, yoga exercises, Multi Sport Cards, special occasional gifts, meal allowance, “chill-out room”, share purchase program, our own big park space and many others…
We will contact only selected cadidate.
When applying please use the link below: