Technical Partner Manager
Inspired by people, what technology make possible, an exciting growth journey and the green shift?
Are you our new Technical Partner Manager?
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us on our mission to digitalize the world’s industries. Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great attention to details, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
At Kongsberg Digital we aim to change things for the better. In 5 years, we have experienced strong growth by providing next generation software to our customers. By being a creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, energy and utilities we reinvent the way people work, and aim to make a safer and healthier planet for all of us. We are now over 600 people with 33 nationalities as we know that different experiences, mindset and perspectives fuel creativity and innovation.
Access to quality data is one of the key challenges for digitalization in the maritime industry. That is why Kongsberg Digital, in close collaboration with Kongsberg Maritime, has developed Vessel Insight, a vessel-to-cloud data infrastructure ensuring that customers can capture and aggregate quality data. This solution, combined with the Kognifai® Marketplace where customers have access to a large range of applications and services, is the two main building blocks of the Kognifai Maritime Ecosystem.
As a Technical Partner Manager, you will be working closely with our new and existing Partners to onboard Partners’ applications, help them to integrate with Vessel Insight services and launch their applications to the Kognifai Marketplace. This is a perfect opportunity if you want to work in the intersection between business and technology, by transforming technical solutions into commercial opportunities.
As a person you have a profound knowledge within technology, IT architecture and digitalization, with experience from engineering and delivery of impactful IT solutions at scale. You also have experience from collaborating with interdisciplinary teams on projects, in addition to facilitating and leading workshops.
And most importantly you possess grit and some superpowers that you bring with you to the team here at Kongsberg Digital.
What you will do:
- Have a central role in driving and ensure success within Partner technology & architecture for Vessel Insight
- Bridging our Kognifai partners technology requirements with the Product team roadmap
- Be main focal point for interfacing of Partner technical solutions
- Assist in management of ongoing Partner relationships
- Manage and continuously improve Partner technical onboarding processes
- Work with and across highly competent development teams to transform your insights into projects and innovative platform solutions
- Conduct experiments, test concepts and implement new solutions with partners and customers, including cloud components, information models, advanced analytics and applications for the open ecosystem
Do you already have…
- A Bachelor´s or Master´s degree within a relevant area
- Experience from the maritime sector (a plus, not a prerequisite)
- Some knowledge about Microsoft Azure
- Experience from AWS, Google Cloud, big tech (a plus, not a prerequisite)
- Great communication skills
- Strong interest in technology and digital solutions
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
The position will report to the Head of the Kognifai Partner Program and work close and be the link towards the Product Team and the Application Team.
Here in KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation including good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply via Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2750396467/?capColoOverride=true