Technical Manager - Partner Program
Join our high caliber Vessel Insight™ team and become Technical Manager - Partner Program!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within the Maritime, Oil & Energy and Utilities industries.
Access to quality data is one of the key challenges for digitalization in the maritime industry. That is why Kongsberg Digital, in close collaboration with Kongsberg Maritime, has developed Vessel Insight, a vessel-to-cloud data infrastructure ensuring that customers can capture and aggregate quality data. This solution, combined with the Kognifai® Marketplace where customers have access to a large range of applications and services, is the two main building blocks of the Kognifai Maritime Ecosystem.
To support our commercial and growth strategy, we are now looking for a Technical Manger that will be working towards our Partner Program for development and onboarding of new solutions on Vessel Insight with a specific focus on Partner interfaces.
Are you looking for a challenge beyond your current scope where you will get the opportunity to work in the interface between technology and business? If yes, this role is made for you.
In order to succeed as our new Technical Manager, you have a profound knowledge within technology, IT architecture and digitalization, with experience from engineering and delivery of impactful IT solutions at scale. You also have experience from collaborating with interdisciplinary teams on projects, in addition to facilitating and leading workshops. By combining technical knowledge and business acumen, you can transform technical solutions into commercial opportunities.
As a person, you enjoy being close to the code, play with integrations, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders. If you also see yourself as a true team player who see the value in sharing knowledge, experience and information with colleagues, we hope you will apply for this position.
Relevant higher education on a BSc or MSc level, in addition to experience from the maritime industry, is a plus, but not a prerequisite.
What you will do:
- Have a central role in driving and ensure success within Partner technology & architecture for Vessel Insight
- Bridging our Kognifai partners technology requirements with the Product team
- Be main focal point for interfacing of Partner technical solutions
- Assist in management of ongoing Partner relationships
- Manage and continuously improve Partner technical onboarding processes
- Work with and across highly competent development teams to transform your insights into projects and innovative platform solutions
- Conduct experiments, test concepts and implement new solutions with partners and customers, including cloud components, information models, advanced analytics and applications for the open ecosystem
Out platform is based on Microsoft Azure, our own software and open source technology. We therefore believe that Microsoft Azure is familiar to you, but as we are building a cross-functional team experience from AWS, Google Cloud, big tech will be a plus.
The position will report to the Product Director and work dedicated towards the Partner Team.
What we offer:
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
To apply for this position, please follow the link: