Are you an experienced Technology Architect pursuing an exciting modern role?
As a senior member of the technology staff, you will represent the organisations technology vision and predominantly own designing technical architecture and solutions for our product and application offering.
SiteCom® is a leading digital oilfield solution of choice in the market and has been helping oil & gas companies for decades to drill safely, quick and cheaply. It is a real-time data aggregation and visualization solution for all phases of well construction and is built on the industry standard WITSML.
At Kongsberg Digital Drilling and Wells you will work with diverse, skilled and passionate colleagues to transform your insights into innovative technical solutions for our applications on our platform ecosystem. You will play a key role in shaping Kongsberg Digital applications from a technical, business and usability perspective while working closely with our global Product and Design teams.
What you will do:
- Initiate and influence product architecture roadmap for our product and application offering in collaboration with our globally distributed architect team
- Deliver strong, scalable architecture in line with the product vision, timelines and quality standard.
- Deliver key research (MVP, POC) with an efficient turn-around time to help make strong product decisions.
- Exert architectural guidance and governance within our large development team.
- Innovate and own initiatives for technical debt reduction, technology stack upgrades and software engineering and quality best practices
- Demonstrate key understanding and expertise on modern technologies, architecture and design. Mentor the team to deliver modular, scalable and high performance code.
- Champion product architecture and vision with stakeholders, fellow architects, senior personnel and team.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to drive discussions to decisions.
- Demonstrate decisiveness through excellent situation awareness on timelines, quality and other critical parameters for the deliveries.
- Champion technology, architecture in the organization.
Who you are:
- At least 13 years of progressive work experience with 4-6 years of Architecture experience in a mid/large software organisation.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience with modern frontend technologies like Angular and web technologies.
- Expertise in Programming Languages like C#, .Net, .Net Core, ASP.Net.
- Expertise in NPM & JS Library packaging/publishing
- Experience with microservices architecture & data driven architecture.
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies, preferably Azure.
- Experience in creating front end testing infrastructure and CI/CD workflow
- Strong understanding of Agile Development Process.
- Experience in NodeJS is desirable
- Knowledge of containerization and Docker is an added advantage
- Exposure in the Energy Domain (Oil and Gas Drilling) is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to drive meaningful value to collaboration with a strong belief in team and delivering together.
- Strong commitment to ownership, responsibilities and cause of business and team by aligning with leadership and management.
If you have the passion for technology, seek challenges with a dynamin forward leaning personality, we are looking for you. In return, you will have the opportunity to work in an organisation that’s digitalising the world’s industries. A provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas and utilities dedicated to delivering technical excellence, at a world-class level.
Apply for this position through LinkedIn today!